Saturday, May 17, 2014

Curious

What I don't understand is, how do people write?!? Organizing your bedroom and even wardrobe are damned so less tedious compared to doing so with your thought flow. Like:
This is a fresh morning
I want to have coffee in my farmhouse watching my dogs play around in the nearby pond while my cats are messing with each other's tails.
Saw the brown pant she was wearing? Why don't I get one like that.
These days am seeing my old classmates' faces in people I see at traffic or malls.
Why do I always feel like penning my thoughts while am waiting here on the road in the open burning under the sun?
Why don't people have time sense. Why am I blamed when I do that even if without intention.
That coffee had better be in a large light mug.
Remember that pink dress I wore on my 5th birthday? Gotcha ask mom where it is.
What do you suppose should be the best breakfast for tomorrow?
Know what, my stylist is right, I presume. I do have good hair, I just don't take care.
How can people really watch these typical serials on TV!
What if papa never aged at all? Would mom not age too?
What was the name of that crater, you said?
Who says cutting chicken is violent and criminal while cutting veggies isn't? Instead, necrophagia seems a neutral option!
Politics these days! I didn't vote this time, but hoping for a better govt.
Talk of talking nonsense - do you suppose I've been doing that all this while?
Am out of  thoughts.

How do you manage to surpass all these and segregate them as per need and arrange them at par with where you want them to be - all in one go!

No comments: